- I’m genuinely excited about this year. I haven’t made any resolutions…yet. I need time to think about what I TRULY want to accomplish and strive towards this year. Is a half marathon do-able by May? It IS, but do I want to do that, right now? I’m serious about my goals so I need THINK about them. December just didn’t allow that kind of time.
- Sister Wives was renewed for a second season. I didn’t watch the first, but I DID manage to catch a few episodes out of curiosities sake. I don’t get it. At all.
- I’ve done 6 days of “The Shred.” I feel like it’s a good workout, but I’m slightly bored and IT’S SO SHORT!!! I know that you’ve said that it’s quality NOT quantity and to SOME extent that is true. And on some days I’ve been glad for a tough half hour workout, but I need MORE. I added an ab workout afterward and it’s awesome! I might throw in some yoga because I’m honestly missing it.
- I don’t like eggplant. I took photos of my disaster meal. It deserves a whole post on its own.
- Are you going to watch The Bachelor this season?
- Between FB and blogs I’m realizing that A LOT of us had a rough 2010 and EVERYONE needs hope.