- “Despite all the pain and mess, I feel like I’m carrying around a sweet secret.” Anne Frank said this in regards to her period. I do not feel the same way. AND if you are all hiding together in a few small rooms I highly doubt it was a secret. Although, I am glad that my mother failed to grant me permission to have a hysterectomy when I blossomed into a woman. I swore I wanted one, badly, and right away. She lured me with a trip to the movie store and we rented Strictly Ballroom. Mom told me that one day I would want babies, and she was right.
- Speaking of babies I visited three blogs that I hadn’t been to in awhile and ALL of the authors were pregnant and ALL of them had babies after me… Am I selfish to want space between my babies? I really just want to enjoy Gooner before all the pregnancy stuff ensues.We will though, don’t worry.
- While subbing I stopped a nipple piercing IN PROGRESS. I turned around for five seconds and two guys already had an earring ready to insert and a paper clip ready to stab. When I royally FREAKED out the guy calmly told me that he was a professional. Right, because I want my nipple pierced by a 17 year old guy wielding a paper clip. Awesome.
- I was accused of being racist. Again. This no longer surprises me. Even though I have a mixed daughter he said it”wasn’t the same” because his mother married a Mexican SO he is TWO minorities. I’m glad THAT is clear as mud.
- I feel terrible for all of Japan. Wow. It’s terrible, just terrible.
- We went to Texas Roadhouse and I ordered Salmon! Who goes to a steakhouse and orders salmon? Oh that’s right, ME! Because I have a daughter that eats healthy fish instead of mac n cheese, chicken strips, and small bites of steak. All that crap that most kids eat, mine won’t. Most of the time I love this, and other times I wish she’d just eat a kids meal. So we shared salmon and green beans. I wasn’t about to order an all beef hot dog because we all know that lips, ears and butt holes ALL constitute BEEF. Don’t be fooled.
- Since we are talking about meat let’s talk about pork. We all know that you have to cook pork to a certain temperature to kill all the worms RIGHT? Anyway, while eating a pork tenderloin have you ever wondered where those worms disappeared to? I figure they are just all dead and still in the meat. Makes sense….and this thought makes me gag. Even though I’m NOT supposed to eat pork on the gall bladder “diet” this alone makes me say, “no thank you.”
- I should probably stop. You NEVER know what I could say next…