So I haven’t updated in…forever. So bullets?
- It’s rained EVERY day for the past week. I love it. I let Gooner play in the rain. And I play with her. And we jump in puddles. And I can see other mothers judging me.
- I drank coffee for the first time in months today. I quit cold turkey because “I felt like it.” Honestly, it didn’t taste NEARLY as good as I remember.
- It blessedly cools down in the evenings and we have yet to turn on our A.C. I’m becoming a pro at knowing JUST the right moment to lock the cool air in and the 90 degrees out!
- I STILL think Ashley is the WORST bachelorette EVER. Yet I still watch.
- I’m doing a workout called “The Butt Bible” and my backside hurts the ENTIRE DAY. And I find this VERY annoying since I clean house and play with Gooner during the day.
- We’ve been hiking and going to soccer games…I just haven’t loaded the pics yet.
- We barbecued for the first time on our little hibachi grill. It was awesome.
- We used to live in Washington D.C. and the fireworks here in Parker were way better… Does anybody else find this strange?
- Other stuff has been going on as well, BUT you’d probably find it boring.