- Will Baby Arsenal get a nick name? Baby Arsenal will “get” a name like “Gooner” once we find out the gender. Everyone, including the doctor thought Gooner was a boy which is why she has a name like Gooner. This baby deserves a gender specific nickname and shall get one at the BIG appointment.
- Will we reveal the gender? Of course!
- Will we reveal the name? Nope. Not on here EVER. But neither to our friends or family until he or she gets here. I honestly don’t care to hear people’s reasons as to why they hate or love the name we are choosing. Everyone has an opinion…and that’s ok. We are allowed to be different; which is why YOU are naming YOUR kid and WE are naming OURS. 🙂
- Has God given us a name? Um, no. We don’t feel like our name choices are divinely inspired, but we do like them a lot!
- When is your due date? End of January!
- Will you do belly updates? I don’t know. Some things I care about, and some things I don’t. I don’t want to be an annoying pregnant woman, and I doubt you care what I am craving at 2 am. Ya know? And if I update WEEKLY I will be talking about this 30 more times. I have a baby journal that I will share my inmost thoughts with, for Baby Arsenal. YET, I know that a lot of extended family read this and THEY might care about this pregnant life of mine. I don’t know, what do you think?
- Are we having twins? Nope. Just ONE cute baby in there.
- Do you want a boy since you already have a girl? Logical question right? Well, I had a sister so to me logically I want a sister for Gooner. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a sister. I wouldn’t change it for the world. But Q has brothers AND sisters and says that having a brother is GREAT and Gooner would LOVE it. What do YOU think?