1. Gooner has entered into a mad screaming phase. If she doesn’t get her way…she screams. A lot. For a long time. And loudly. A neighbor came over and asked if a bird was dying in my house. Really? She said that Gooner “wasn’t the type” to freak out and “what did you do to her?” Once again, SERIOUSLY!???
2. Gooner misses Grandma. She thinks Grandma will give whatever she wants. And to an extent that is true. I’m just not as cool as Grandma.
3. Flash card work with her bear Norman.
4. We saw some chickens at a political event.
5. We started eating spinach again since we entered the second trimester and I could stomach greens again.
7. Attended the Taste of Colorado and bought expensive sweet corn.
8. On a walk I noticed that my profile has changed…just a bit with Sooner. We gave Gooner some choices and SHE chose Sooner.
9. Played some soccer in Colorado Springs! Those are mountains behind Q.
10. Enjoyed the last of the pool!
11. And found out the gender! Baby update tomorrow?