…in no particular order.
- I only drink coffee on Mon, Wed, and Fri. Today is Tuesday and I think I drank a whole pot. The daughter woke up SCREAMING. Apparently in my pregnant state I just don’t move fast enough for her. Go figure.
- I started knitting Gooner her own scarf since she keeps stealing mine. I thought I had more time before we “shared” clothing items. Apparently not.
- I got sick THREE times with “morning sickness” yesterday. I know she’s worth it, but I’m getting to that “I can’t wait to be un pregnant stage.” I’m assuming that when painful labor starts I will retract this statement.
- My niece turned 8 years old. EIGHT? Um, I’m pretty sure she was just a baby yesterday…
- A lady at church asked me when my baby was due. Apparently I passed the maybe stage and I look officially pregnant.
- Q’s Mom is officially coming for Thanksgiving! (So is his sister!) I’m a little nervous about hosting at 30 weeks pregnant. Will I be at the waddle stage? Blech!
- Soccer is still going strong.
- I wish Gooner didn’t like Dora the Explorer so much. I much prefer Super Why or Little Einstein.
- Why all the wedding pictures? Because ALL of our siblings and Q’s parents live in other countries. We see them about once every three years. I think we are due!
- What color is the skin on the Angel on top of the Christmas Tree? I figured the Angel would be brown since I’m the only one with white skin in the family. Q assumed our Angel would be white because…. I don’t know why. We found this out while window shopping in Estes Park. Maybe our mixed family will nix the Angel and have a Christmas star. What say you?
- That’s all folks. Dora the Explorer is almost finished which means I need to get this pregnant booty up an at em!