39 weeks of pregnancy. So in honour we are going random.
1. Q. doesn’t like my title. He thinks I’m being coy. I think I have a bad attitude because my stummy is HUGE!
2. One of the fitness workers told me that she BETTER not see me again and that I BETTER have this baby. Um ok, I’ll get RIGHT ON THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO BE PREGNANT FOR FOREVER.
3. Gooner told the childcare workers at the gym that, “She had to go.” They asked her why? And she responded, “I have to go shopping! For a suity! I need to go swimming!”
4. We shampooed our carpets and WOW. Our house smells fabulous and our carpets look divine. If I wanted to put our baby (that has yet to arrive) on the floor I CAN. I would risk her life since Gooner LOVES HER A LOT and she isn’t even OUT yet! My stomach has NEVER been lotioned SO MUCH since “baby sister needs lotion”. All. The. Time.
5. The ONLY thing on my brain is le bebe. Really. I’m trying to think of other randoms not baby or pregnancy related and I’m coming up blank. Sorry.
6. I AM at a good place, for reals. Sooner will come when she is ready. And she will be here within two weeks for sure. Mitigating circumstances leave us with little choice BUT to have a baby by Super Bowl Sunday.
7. And I took a belly shot. I’m wearing a HORIZONTAL striped pregnancy shirt. I looked like a tank so I am NOT posting it.
8.I saw a woman at the gym and she said, “Oh congratulations. Your belly is so beautiful!” This. THIS is what you SHOULD say to a pregnant woman. NOT, you are about to pop or something equally ridiculous.