- 2 Tablespoon Beeswax! We used white pellets, and added them to a glass jar.
- If you have “help,” misshaps WILL happen. Beeswax ended up all over the table and floor.
- Next you have your choice of Shea, Mango or Cocoa Butter. We chose Shea and added 2 tablespoons.
- Next we added 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. All the girls wanted to help.
- Taking turns is a challenge when you are 2.
- While we were making oily projects Q. serenaded us with Christmas carols on the guitar.
- Next we put water in a pan, and placed the jar full of oils inside. While they heated up together we set up the empty tubes.
- Although plastic isn’t fantastic…have you ever let little ones use a tin for chapstick? Um, they GOUGE it out with fingers. plural. Uh, no. We ordered tubes.
- Once everything was melted we added Spearmint Essential Oils. We added 20 drops and it smells so yummy!
- I ended up filling 9 tubes.
You guys, this Lip Balm is SO nice. I really like it when I am in charge of what goes in my body, or on it! Next time I think I will try Peppermint or Cinnamon Bark! Yum.
If you need an oily kit click here. Everyone should have an oil kit in their home!